Calling all aspiring vascular surgeons!
The EVS is excited to announce a new mentorship program that will connect future vascular surgeons with experienced vascular surgeon mentors.
Eligibility criteria to apply:
- Interest in becoming a vascular surgeon
- Any level of medical training (medical student, resident, research fellow, or clinical fellow)
- Candidate EVS membership OR no active membership (yet)
- From or located in the Eastern United States or Canada
Perks of becoming an EVS Mentee:
- Build a longitudinal relationship with a vascular surgeon who cares about your future
- Join a small EVS Family of 3-4 people (e.g., medical student + resident/fellow + attending) with opportunities to connect with and/or mentor other trainees who love vascular surgery
- Break the ice during an introductory Zoom meet-and-greet with your EVS Family
- Connect with your EVS Family at VAM23 in National Harbor, Maryland (June 14-17, 2023)
- Receive a travel scholarship ($1,000) to attend the EVS’ 37th Annual Meeting
- Get your registration fee ($100) for the Annual Meeting reimbursed
- Apply for formal EVS candidate membership, with sponsorship by your new EVS Mentor
Requirements of EVS Mentees:
- Register and Attend the EVS’ 37th Annual Meeting
- Meet with your EVS Mentor and Family in person
Submit your application to become an EVS Mentee today.
Deadline: March 15, 2023
If you have any questions, please contact us!
This form is currently closed for submissions.